Staff Training & Education
When your staff is properly trained in their area of focus, your practice will enjoy benefits like increased cash flow, shorter time-to-payment and improved efficiencies within the practice. MedCycle Solutions can help your staff with their continuing education or if they’re new to your practice.
MedCycle Solutions offers on-site and virtual training and education for your staff. When your staff is confident in their knowledge, they’re likely to make less mistakes and be more efficient, helping your bottom line.
We also offer customized training solutions based on your staff’s needs.
To determine your training and education needs, we first do an audit of your current Safety, billing, and coding processes as well as your staff’s knowledge level. After assessing your practice needs, we develop our recommendations for training to ensure your staff is getting the exact education they need to contribute more to your practice.
Our training programs include:
- E&M Coding
- Modifier Usage
- Integumentary System Coding
- Risk Adjustment Coding
- Clinical Documentation Recommendations & Tips - Providers
- “The Art of Writing a Good Query” - Coders/Billers
- Insurance Aging
- Patient Aging
- ICD10 Coding Updates & Changes - mid October
- CPT Coding Updates & Changes - early January
- RHC Billing for Independent and Provider Based Clinics
- Individualized programs, based upon your practice’s current needs
- Front Desk Tips – Setting them up for Success